Meagan was born and raised in Northern California. She graduated in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Texas Arlington. From there, Meagan moved to Oklahoma with her now husband and attended Oklahoma City University on a dance scholarship. In 2013, Meagan received her Master of Science degree in Criminology and in 2019 she received her Juris Doctor, as well as a certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution. Meagan is currently attending Pepperdine Caruso School of Law to complete her LL.M degree in Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Meagan continued working at a plaintiff’s firm throughout law school, which allowed her to continuously immerse herself into the legal field. She has been involved in all aspects of the law including police work, law school, law firms, and mediations. Throughout the last 9 years, Meagan has primarily focused on personal injury law, nursing home abuse, and medical malpractice.
Meagan is passionate about representing injured persons and their families who have been victims of negligence. She believes in always keeping an open line of communication with clients so they feel empowered and protected throughout the life of the their case.
When Meagan isn’t working, her favorite thing to do is spend time with her husband and daughter. She also enjoys working out, watching movies, and traveling.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Trucking Accidents
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- J.D. – 2019
- Major: Alternative Dispute Resolution Certificate
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- M.S. – 2013
- Major: Criminology
- University of Texas – Arlington, Arlington, Texas
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award – Research for Oklahoma City Municipal Office, -2019
- Parrish DeVaughn Injury Lawyers, Director of Intake and Resource, 2018 to 2021
- Maples, Nix & Diesselhorst, Director of Intake and Marketing, 2013 to 2018
Current Employment Position
- Director of Legal Operations / Attorney